Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

WarriorOGaming

Hello to all,

My name is Daniel or WarriorOGaming, and I have joined the Icrafted community in an effort to find a place to call home. So some information about me,

I have been a Technical Administrator for two modded communities before,

Also I have held the Community Advisor and Community Manager role

Working with people is my thing so I have been server staff such as: Chatmod, Moderator, Administrator, Manager

So you may end up asking why I ended up looking for a community now to call home, well lets say its because "higher ups" usually think that I am too strict, however I believe in the right thing

I am 19 years of age and I have a degree in Computer Science and Computer Engineering.

Well that's about it for me.... I hope to see and enjoy your company soon.

Welcome to iCrafted!

As far as I can see you haven't connected to our servers yet so I don't know what you want to accomplish with your post on our forum.

But just to be clear:

iCrafted is not a company so we don't offer any paid spots for staff etc, thereby we as staff will invite players to become part of the staff or they fill in a application through our website.

But you are always welcome to our website and/or Minecraft servers so feel free to connect 😉

iCrafted is not a company so we don't offer any paid spots for staff etc, thereby we as staff will invite players to become part of the staff or they fill in a application through our website.

Ohh I think you miss read me... I meant,  Your company as in your presence not the community.... sorry I think I worded it wrongly, XD

But you are always welcome to our website and/or Minecraft servers so feel free to connect 😉

I am heading on now

Also do we have any Community VOiP eg Discord, TeamSpeak, Skype?

See ya there pal

Ok nothing said then ;).

We do have a Discord server, https://discord.gg/YUV6zG6

Hope to see you around on one of our servers in the future! Have fun!