Note The rules apply to all iCrafted Services
A. General Composure
- Maintain a pleasant, casual atmosphere. Be respectful and use common sense. Excessive swearing, rudeness and harassment is not tolerated.
- Try to maintain proper spelling and grammar.
- Do not spam.
- Do not link to any of the following:
- Objectionable material, which includes but is not limited to pornography, “shock sites”, viruses, phishing sites and hate groups.
- Other websites or servers in a manner that constitutes advertising.
- Personal identifying information of other users.
- Do not encourage or partake in rule breaking on iCrafted services.
- Do not impersonate any member of the iCrafted staff, or claim to be a staff member.
- Report issues or bugs of iCrafted services to either the forums or to firstname.lastname@example.org; exploitation of bugs for any reason other than to demonstrate at the request of a staff member will result in a punishment.
- Follow any directions given by a iCrafted staff member. If you believe a staff member has directed you wrongly, please email email@example.com.
C. Website Behavior
- Do not make topics or posts aiming to insult or provoke other people or groups, and do not promote or encourage others to make such posts.
- Do not make posts that mock or “predict” inflammatory comments, as they encourage users to make such comments.
- Do not reply to topics with irrelevant, meaningless, or spammy text/images.
- Do not “bump” topics by posting something that does not contribute constructively to the topic.
- All personal issues must be dealt with in private. The public forums are not the place for personal conflicts.
- Criticism of the work of others, both staff and the larger community, must be delivered with politeness and personal respect.
- Do not make topics just to announce that you are quitting the game or the server. Exceptions may be made if you are quitting for a very interesting reason, like you are dying, or sailing around the world.
- Announcements about dramatic events befalling yourself or others must include a verifiable source for the information. If we cannot easily verify the story, the topic may be removed. Deliberate hoaxes of this nature are considered very serious infractions.
- Do not reply to a topic that you feel is violating the rules, submit a report instead. Intentionally lying in a report is considered an infraction.
- Do not abuse HTML in the forums or personal profiles in a way that makes navigation difficult, causes extreme browser lag, or exceeds the preset boundaries.
D. Server Behavior
- Do not send messages that encourage other players into disconnecting from the server.
- Unless you are explaining the report process, you may not encourage others to report a specific player.
- Please do not publicly accuse any players of hacking. If you believe a player is hacking or breaking any rules report them using the /report command.
- You may not use any form of in game chat to solicit. Any account that is determined to be for the sole use of soliciting will be permanently banned without warning.
- You may not link to, or solicit players to join, any server public or private that is not part of iCrafted in public chat. (You may use the /msg command to inform players that request it).
- Your username must be appropriate, and you may be asked to use a different account if your username is found to be inappropriate. (This does not count as ban evasion.)
- If you have access to the /nick command, any chosen nickname should be designed to confer anonymity, not attention. You may not use /nick to impersonate others, and you may not use an inappropriate nickname.
E. General Gameplay
- Players may not abuse glitches. This includes, but is not limited to, placing blocks in areas restricted by the plugin to walk on, creating an “x-ray” effect, and causing yourself to be invincible.
- Please use an appropriate skin – you may be punished for an inappropriate skin.
F. Client Modifications
- Any client modifications that give an unfair advantage over vanilla Minecraft users are illegal while playing.
- Any external tools that modify gameplay to give an unfair advantage over users not using the tool are illegal while playing.
- The following modifications are explicitly permitted during gameplay:
- ArmorStatusHUD / StatusEffectHUD
- LabyMod (v2.6 and above)
- Toggle Sneak / Sprint (LabyMod / HCF version)
- Toggle-crouch that does not allow crouching while typing, looking through inventory, or in any menus
- Resource packs that do not fall under any “explicitly prohibited” category
- Minimaps except as specified below
- The following modifications are explicitly prohibited during gameplay:
- Mods that expose or enlarge the name-tags of players
- Automatic tool selectors
- For any other mods, email firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation before using it.
- Players may receive an in game warning or an infraction for breaking any of the rules above, depending on the severity of the violation.
- The severity of the infraction is usually based on the player’s previous infractions.
- In particularly serious or blatant cases of rules violation, including but not limited to using a hacking client on the servers, or consistently team griefing despite moderator intervention, will result in an immediate permanent ban, without warning.
- Players with many warnings for the same rule may be temporarily banned without notice.
- Ban evasion is not permitted and will result in a permanent ban for all alternate accounts associated with the evading player. The alternate accounts will not be unbanned once the original ban expired, and the original ban may be extended up to thrice the length of the original ban. (e.g. 1 week ban becomes up to a 3 week ban).
- Persistent ban evasion will result in a permanent ban for all accounts.
- Players violating any forum rules may be banned from posting to the forums.
- Players violating any Discord rules may be kicked or banned from the Discord server.
- Players violating the rules on any iCrafted service, including the game servers, the forums, may be banned from any or all of the services.
- All infractions may be appealed by filing an appeal.
- Any player that knowingly gives false info in his or her appeal may be permanently banned.
- These rules are subject to change with notice.
- Players are responsible for keeping up with rule changes.
- There is a one week grace period for rule changes.
- The iCrafted Administration reserves the right to ban or unban any player from any iCrafted services for any reason without notice.